If you have been in a bicycle accident, call Los Angeles bicycle accident lawyer Allen Vaysberg for a free case evaluation today.
Because of the growing popularity of cycling in America and the unfortunate inattentiveness of some drivers, we are seeing an increase in bicycle related injuries with annually over 500,000 visits to the emergency room. Head injuries, ranging from fatal skull fractures and brain damage to minor concussions and cuts, are very common injuries to cyclists. Approximately 1,000 people a year die from injuries due to bicycle crashes.
Your joy of cycling throughout the Los Angeles area for recreation or transportation to and from work may have been interrupted by an accident with a vehicle. Los Angeles bike accidents happen all the time because drivers of motor vehicles do not pay attention to or think that they do not have to observe the rules of the road. If you are the victim in a bicycle accident you have legal rights for fair and just compensation.
How Much Is Your Settlement Worth?
Schedule a completely free, no obligation consultation with our team
Common Cycling Accidents
- Motorist emerging into path of cyclist
- Motorist turning across path of cyclist
- Motorist opening vehicle door into path of cyclist
- Cyclist turning right from a major road or from a minor road
- Dog attack
Bicycle riders often sustain serious injuries when they are involved in an accident since their bodies are exposed. These bicycle accidents can result in large medical bills; costs related to replacing the damaged bicycle; lost wages; and depending on the extent of injuries, possibly reduced future earnings. Our legal specialists in bicycle personal injuries can protect your legal rights and force involved insurance companies to honor their full compensation and coverage responsibilities.
In-Depth Client Support Services
- Thorough factual analysis during initial (free) consultation with clients.
- Obtain police and investigative reports when appropriate.
- Law firm’s investigators obtain witness statements when necessary.
- Inspect the scene of the accident if necessary.
- Fast response to clients’ questions.
- Consistent follow-through with insurance companies with respect to repair or replacement issues (we are very knowledgeable about types of vehicle insurance coverage and the beneficial effect this may have on clients’ claims).
- Monitor medical treatment to ensure clients are satisfied with their care.
- Prompt preparation of demand for compensation to insurance company once medical treatment is finished.
- Assistance in resolving clients’ medical bills including any lien issues.
- Aggressive and thorough representation in the event a lawsuit has to be filed.
To speak with a Los Angeles bicycle accident lawyer, call today for a free initial consultation.
Do I Need to Hire Bicycle Accident Lawyers to File a Personal Injury Lawsuit?
The Los Angeles bicycle accident attorneys at Steers & Associates focus on the driver’s negligence when encountering a bicyclist on the road, which results in injury. The sheer force of a vehicle hitting a cyclist can be more than a physical catastrophe, but also emotional and psychological devastation as well. Our bicycle accident attorneys in Los Angeles concentrate on our clients’ full recovery from such a disastrous accident and seek full compensation from the negligent party to allow our clients to heal mind, body, and soul.
As our clients cycle throughout the city and surrounding areas, carefully watching the traffic around them, the daunting legal process of responding to being the victim of a bicycle accident never crosses their minds — and it shouldn’t. Each accomplished and dedicated attorney works tirelessly to ensure our clients’ rights are protected in the court of law at all times, and our experienced lawyers are only a phone call away.
If you have been involved in a Los Angeles bicycle accident, especially if you have sustained serious injuries, it’s recommended that you seek the help of a bicycle accident lawyer in the area. It can be hard to fight back against the negligent driver, insurance companies, and all other parties involved on your own.
Each of our experienced attorneys are proud to have a strong attorney-client relationship, because we provide legal advice that helps victims when they need it most. If you have been in a serious bicycle accident and suffered injuries, the best way to get fair compensation for your medical expenses is to trust our national trial lawyers.
How Does a Bicycle Accident Lawyer Help Those Injured in Bicycle Accidents?
We will guide you and your family through the legal process with precision, while we aggressively confront the driver’s insurance company and their attorneys head on to receive the best compensation package available for your case.
Our professionalism, work ethic and sincere commitment to helping our clients heal fully allows us to deliver an advanced legal strategy for success. Combating the claims of a driver and his attorneys is what our Los Angeles bicycle accident attorneys are trained to do, which is why we have recovered substantial settlements for our clients throughout the years.
One of the many benefits of working with a lawyer who specializes in bicycle accidents is that the law firm will assess critical evidence in your case in order to prove fault and demonstrate before a judge the negligence of the motor vehicle that hit you. Our attorneys speak with bike riders as well as those who witnessed the cycling crash.
The addition of eyewitness testimony greatly strengthens a bicycle accident claim, as a first-hand account of how the accident occurred is crucial to the success of personal injury cases. Our lawyers handle every step of this legwork on your behalf.
The Steers & Associates Law Firm has experience representing injured bicycle riders and know what it takes to overcome the tactics of the insurance companies. If you are a bicycle rider who has been injured due to the carelessness of someone else, rest assured our legal experts will aggressively work for you to get you the compensation that you deserve.
What Kind of Compensation Can Injured Cyclists Get From Bicycle Accidents?
A bicycle accident lawsuit aims to provide fair compensation to those injured due to a negligent driver or defective bicycle on the road. With the help of a Southern California Bicycle Accident Lawyer, you can file a personal injury claim to be compensated for:
- Medical bills: If you’ve suffered a mild or severe injury in a bike accident, your lawyer will fight for your right to compensation for your medical care. You shouldn’t be financially responsible for what the at-fault party caused.
- Lost wages: Missing out on work to heal your injuries can present challenges. Your bicycle accident attorney will seek to provide lost wage compensation so you don’t miss out on money while you heal from the car crash.
- Pain and suffering: When drivers fail to account for others on the road, bicycle accident injuries happen. Your lawyer can seek pain and suffering for the trauma this may have caused.
How Much Does It Cost to Speak With a Bicycle Accident Attorney?
Steers & Associates in Los Angeles offers legal services with bicycle accident cases on a contingency-fee-basis. When a settlement for damages is secured, the firm’s legal fees will be covered by an agreed-upon percentage of that financial compensation to the client. If you have been seriously injured in a bicycle accident, contact our offices today to schedule a free case review.
A Recent Review:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was in an accident where my car was totaled. At first, I thought I could handle things by myself but then my pain began to get much worse. I hired Allen based on the recommendation of a friend and he did not disappoint. He was very fast in answering my calls and emails. He also got me the maximum settlement from the other person’s insurance and then got me compensation from my insurance too. – James