Allen Vaysberg, Esq.
Allen Vaysberg manages the personal injury practice of the Law Offices of Steers & Associates. A member of the Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Consumer Attorneys of California, and the American Association for Justice; Allen helps injured clients get the compensation that they deserve, whether through out-of-court settlement, litigation, or trial.
By aggressively investigating the facts and using every available resource, Allen and the legal team of the Law Offices of Steers & Associates work tirelessly to defeat the tactics of insurance companies and large corporations who try to deny justice and fair compensation to injured people.
After earning his Bachelor of Arts degree (cum laude) at UCLA, Allen was selected as an honored Wildman Scholar at Southwestern University School of Law in Los Angeles, where he graduated with a Juris Doctor (J.D.) law degree. He is admitted to practice law before the California Supreme Court and all other Courts of the State of California, as well as the United States District Court, Central District of California.
- 2020 – Top 100 Trial Lawyers from The National Trial Lawyers
- 2015 – Member of the Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- 2014 – Plaintiff Trial Academy – Certificate of Completion from The CAALA Plaintiff Trial Academy (PTA)
- 2003, 2004, 2005 – Paul W. Wildman Scholarship from Southwestern University School of Law
- 2012 – Present: Consumer Attorneys of California, Member
- 2012 – Present: American Association for Justice, Member
- 2007 – Present: Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles, Member
- 2007 – Present: Los Angeles County Bar Association
- 2014 – Injured in a Car Crash? (Helpful Guide To Navigate Your Case) – Law Offices of Steers & Associates website
- Graduated 2006 – Southwestern University School of Law – JD – Juris Doctor
- Graduated 2001 – University of California – Los Angeles – BA – Bachelor of Arts / Cum Laude
- State Bar of California
- 2007 – Admission to the Supreme Court of California
- 2007 – Admission to the United States District Court for the Central District of California
- 2012 – AABC TV Television Program on Personal Injury
Be sure to check the testimonials for Allen Vaysberg and the Law Offices of Steers and Associates.
*Photo Portrait Credit: dawnboweryphotography.com