If you have been injured in an auto accident in Long Beach California and are looking for a local attorney who will give personalized attention to your case, give me a call today to schedule a complimentary, pressure-free consultation.
Accidents in Long Beach, CA
I hope that you never need my services; however, if you have been injured in a car accident, you will soon find out that insurance companies have their own best interests in mind. In addition to being a local attorney who provides personalized attention to your case, I also fight to obtain the maximum amount of compensation possible for each and every injury, including current and future medical expenses, and more.
Accidents in Long Beach California are often caused by someone’s negligence or reckless driving. Negligence could be anything from an underinflated tire to unsafe loading of a big rig’s load. Reckless driving could be anything from an impaired motorist to drag racing. Regardless, accidents often result in injuries and most accident victims obtain the assistance of a car accident attorney, especially if a serious injury or traumatic injury has occurred.
Roadways in Long Beach Where Accidents Occur
Long Beach is connected to several nearby areas in Los Angeles County and Orange County by various freeways. Of course, accidents occur on every road in Long Beach, below are just a few:
- The Long Beach Freeway. This strip of I-710 has a large amount of truck and big rig traffic. The road was not designed for the heavy usage and has potholes and other damage and possible unsafe road conditions. The trucks lead to this freeway being a congested road, especially during rush hour. Unfortunately, there are several truck accidents along the Long Beach Freeway.
- San Diego Freeway. This section of I-405 provides regional access to Long Beach Airport. People from out of town driving rentals, taxi cabs, and buses travel to and from the airport. The San Diego Freeway also takes motorists to and from the Santa Ana Freeway (I-5).
- The Terminal Island Freeway. California State Route 103 is part of the Terminal Island Freeway. This short highway is mostly used by truckers carrying cargo to and from the Port of Los Angeles and Port of Long Beach. This road is partially in Long Beach and partially in LA.
- The San Gabriel River Freeway. Also known as the 605, the San River Freeway serves Southeast Long Beach.
- Other major roads in Long Beach include Pacific Coast Highway, Lakewood Blvd., Los Alamitos Traffic Circle, Los Coyotes Diagonal, Ocean Blvd., and E. 7th St.
Types of Vehicles Involved in Long Beach Accidents
Some of the most traumatic injuries involve big rigs, however, all types of vehicles are found in Long Beach including cars, light trucks, SUVs, minivans, electric cars, bicycles, vans, mopeds, and motorcycles. Each type of transportation has complex insurance policies that can be difficult to navigate if you don’t have experience working with them directly.
There is an additional level complication when working with a governmental service. So when a victim is injured due to the negligence of a public transport service, the legal process can become overwhelming quickly. In these cases, it is especially important to give us a call in order to discuss your legal options.
Some of the more common public transportation
- Long Beach Transit
- Passport shuttle
- Torrance Transit
- Los Angeles Department of Transportation
- LA Metro
- Orange County Transportation Authority
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I caused a car accident but the other driver was texting and driving?
California law allows us to recover compensation against negligent drivers even if you are partially at fault. If the other driver was doing something negligent that also partially caused the accident, you can still receive compensation for damages.
Do car accident attorneys also help injured bicyclists?
We can’t speak for all personal injury lawyers, but we certainly help bicyclists when they are injured in an accident.
Will my car accident case go to trial?
About 90% of automobile claims are settled out of court. Of course, when the other party is unrealistic and not offering enough money then the case may go to trial. It is important to understand the litigation process and to have the ability to go to trial if that’s what is necessary.
A recent review:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was in an accident where my car was totaled. At first, I thought I could handle things by myself but then my pain began to get much worse. I hired Allen based on the recommendation of a friend and he did not disappoint. He was very fast in answering my calls and emails. He also got me the maximum settlement from the other person’s insurance and then got me compensation from my insurance too. – James
Directions to our Long Beach office:
Please schedule an appointment in advance if you plan n meeting us in Long Beach.
Long Beach, CA 90802