The motorcycle accident attorneys at the Law Offices of Steers & Associates believe that every motorist is entitled to their share of the road, safely and enjoyably. Although riding a motorcycle comes with a heightened risk, it should not preclude our clients from participating in a riding pleasure they love. The lawyers in our firm are committed to upholding the rights of motorcyclists who have been injured by the negligence of another. Our goal is to provide you with the best representation available, while delivering a favorable financial settlement for your injuries, so you can heal completely and begin enjoying the ride again.
We provide free consultations to riders of all ages and walks of life who have had their lives disrupted by motorcycle accidents. We provide a dedicated and personal approach to each case we represent, to ensure the financial outcome is reflective of the injuries sustained. Our diligent approach to delivering justice for your injuries is second to none, and an area of personal pride.
If you have been injured in a motorcycle accident call now to get a free consultation with Los Angeles injury lawyer Allen Vaysberg at 1-800-824-5416.As my client you will receive personalized attention to your unique situation.
I specialize in auto accidents and have recovered millions in compensation for my clients.
Motorcycle Accidents in California
We are constantly reminded of the extensive injuries motorcyclists are subject to when a vehicle’s driver imposes its will on their space. With a clear disparity between the size of any passenger vehicle and a motorcycle being evident upon sight, the motorcyclist is nine times more likely to be injured than the vehicle’s motorist, and 37 times more likely to be killed as a result of motorcycle accidents.
With protection varying from helmets to clothing and specially designed riding gear, the injuries sustained from these accidents can be devastating to the rider and his or her family. Most commonly, injuries result from the negligence of a vehicle’s motorist in the following capacities:
- Disregard for the Motorcycle’s Position on the Road
- Driving too Close to a Motorcyclist
- Invading the Space of a Motorcyclist
- Turning in Front of a Motorcyclist
The negligence of the passenger vehicle’s driver can cause serious bodily injury during motorcycle accidents, including:
- Broken Bones
- Head Injuries, including Traumatic Brain Injury
- Muscle Damage
- Nerve Damage
- Skin Removal or “Road Rash”
- Spine Injury
Selecting a Lawyer after a Motorcycle Accident in LA:
At our firm, we provide a dedicated approach to your physical, mental and financial recovery.
Motorcycle riders often sustain serious injuries when they are involved in an accident since their bodies are much less protected than someone sitting inside of a car. Motorcycle riders who get injured in accidents not only have to deal with the after-effects of their injuries but also the biases of a certain part of the public. Unfortunately, some people think that motorcycle riders drive dangerously and must be at fault. Insurance companies know this and are all too willing to take such a stance as well.
The Law Offices of Steers & Associates has experience representing injured motorcycle riders and know what it takes to overcome the tactics of the insurance companies. If you are a motorcycle rider who has been injured due to the carelessness of someone else, rest assured that we will aggressively work for you to get you the compensation that you are entitled to. Examples of the skill set and actions that we undertake for our injured motorcycle accident clients include:
- Thorough factual analysis during initial (free) consultation with clients
- Knowledge of laws and issues that specifically relate to motorcycle riding including lane splitting, helmet laws, license and permit requirements, inattentiveness of drivers, and inaccurate police reports
- Obtain police and investigative reports when appropriate
- Have law firm’s investigator obtain witness statements when necessary
- Inspect scene of accident if necessary
- Fast response to clients’ questions
- Consistent follow-through with insurance companies with respect to repair and rental issues (knowledgeable about types of motorcycle insurance coverage and effect this may have on clients’ claims)
- Monitor medical treatment to ensure clients are satisfied with their care
- Prompt preparation of demand for compensation to insurance company once medical treatment is finished
- Assistance in resolving clients’ medical bills including any lien issues
- Aggressive and thorough representation in the event a lawsuit has to be filed
Contact a Los Angeles Motorcycle Accident Lawyer Now.
If you or a loved one has been injured in a motorcycle accident, it is important to stand up for your right to share the road going forward now. Contact us today for a free consultation. We will only offer you advice which is in your best interest.
The Law Offices of Steers & Associates offers our legal services for motorcycle accident cases on a contingency fee basis. When a settlement for damages is secured, the firm’s legal fees will be covered by an agreed upon percentage of that financial compensation to the client. Contact our accomplished and dedicated motorcycle accident attorneys today to help receive the financial recovery you deserve for your injuries.