If you are seeking a personal injury lawyer to represent you in a Sherman Oaks injury case please reach out to me, Allen Vaysberg, for a free consultation.
Our legal team makes a personal difference for the clients we represent in Sherman Oaks and throughout California. You’re not just a case number out of many, unlike the large personal injury law firms. We believe in the kind of legal support service that is caring and personal to you as an individual, while also being aggressive and effective in getting results for you.
Sherman Oaks Car Accident Lawyer:
In Sherman Oaks and throughout California, auto accidents are unfortunately all too common and can dramatically change your life. Everything from recovering from your physical and emotional injuries to recovering from lost wages at work takes time and money. If the accident was caused by someone else, it should be their insurance company that pays for your injuries.
Unsurprisingly, their insurance company wants to pay you as little as possible. They will try to confuse you with complex legal jargon and devalue your claim. They might flat-out refuse to pay. That is why you need a lawyer with experience in dealing with the insurance bullies. We will assist you every step of the way to ensure you receive fair compensation for your recovery.
We handle all types of Personal Injury Cases:
We handle all types of injury cases here for our neighbors in Sherman Oaks.
A few of those accident types include:
- Auto Accidents – While many accidents involve two cars colliding, there are several types of vehicles that can be involved in auto accidents. Everything from motorcycles to mopeds and Uber to Postmates, distracted and negligent drivers are constantly putting other drivers in harm’s way.
- Bicycle Accidents – Because of the growing popularity of cycling in America and the unfortunate inattentiveness of some drivers, we are seeing an increase in bicycle related injuries with annually over 500,000 visits to the emergency room. Bicycle accidents in Sherman Oaks can happen due to a variety of factors from unsafe road conditions to motorists who do not see or pay attention to the cyclist. Head injuries, ranging from fatal skull fractures and brain damage to minor concussion and cuts, are very common injuries to cyclists.
- Uber Accidents – Sherman Oaks residents are frequent Uber customers who appreciate the ease of reserving a ride and the low cost compared to old school taxis. Unfortunately, with all these Uber and other ride-share vehicles out on the streets, accidents are bound to happen. Don’t let a large insurer of a ridesharing company treat you unfairly.
- Dog and Animal Bites – There are over 5 million reported dog bites in the US each year. Suffering from a dog bite can cause physical, emotional and psychological pain to the victim, even if they were an avid pet lover before the accident, which is why the dog bite attorneys at the Law Offices of Steers & Associates delivers impeccable representation to help them recover fully from the attack.
- Slip & Fall or Trip & Fall Injuries – Sherman Oaks property owners and/or possessors have a responsibility to safely maintain, inspect and oversee their premises. In order to successfully establish that an owner and/or possessor of a property is negligent, it must be shown that the owner/possessor either created a dangerous condition, knew of the dangerous condition and did not act to fix the problem, or should have known of the dangerous condition and did not act to fix the problem. Some slip and fall accidents happen at grocery stores. Grocery stores in Sherman Oaks include 99 Ranch Market, Trader Joe’s, Whole Foods Market, Pavillions, and many more. If you have been injured in a supermarket call us for a free consultation.
- Bus Accidents – Many people commute to and from Sherman Oaks via Line 183. Party Buses, Greyhound buses, and other buses also pass through the area. If you have had the unfortunate experience of being injured in a bus crash — either while inside the bus, waiting for its arrival or in another vehicle completely, you will need an experienced bus accident attorney to represent you in an effort to receive compensation for your injuries.
Contact a Sherman Oaks Personal Injury Lawyer Today:
It’s free to speak to us and we promise to only offer you information which is in your best interest.
If we feel we can improve your case and you’d like to work with us, we’ll fight to get you the best outcome for your injury case possible and hold every party accountable for the actions which caused your injury.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Are you located in Sherman Oaks?
Yes, we’re right here on Sepulveda Blvd near Oxnard. Our address is 5900 Sepulveda Blvd #270, Sherman Oaks, CA 91411.
Phone: (818) 571-1911
How long do I have to file a lawsuit?
The statute of limitations sets forth a deadline to file a lawsuit. In Sherman Oaks, and the rest of California, there is typically a two-year deadline from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit for injuries.
Can a lawyer really help?
An attorney is not needed in each and every case. However, if you or a family member has suffered a serious injury in an accident, it is strongly recommended you speak to an experienced attorney for a free consultation. We’ll let you know if we think we can improve the outcome of your case.
A recent review:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was in an accident where my car was totaled. At first, I thought I could handle things by myself but then my pain began to get much worse. I hired Allen based on the recommendation of a friend and he did not disappoint. He was very fast in answering my calls and emails. He also got me the maximum settlement from the other person’s insurance and then got me compensation from my insurance too. – James