If you are looking for an auto accident lawyer who is familiar with the Sherman Oaks Area please consider contacting the Law Offices of Steers & Associates. Our Attorneys offer expert personal injury legal representation to protect your interests when you or a loved one has experienced a serious injury in a car accident or any other type of incident.
Our legal team makes a personal difference for our clients we represent in Sherman Oaks and throughout the greater Los Angeles Area. You’re not just a case number to us. Unfortunately, this will be how many large personal injury law firms view you. We believe in the kind of legal support service that is caring and personal to you as an individual, while also being aggressive and effective in getting results for you.
Sherman Oaks Quiet Neighborhoods/Busy Freeways
Sherman Oaks earns its reputation as a quieter alternative to Los Angeles. It’s a suburb of the valley that can brag about having actual neighborhoods. The pedestrian-friendly boulevards attract runners and dog-walkers. Many move to these suburbs seeking to be close to the action, but able to escape it as well.
How Much Is Your Settlement Worth?
Schedule a completely free, no obligation consultation with our team
Sherman Oaks, unfortunately, sees its share of that notorious Los Angeles Traffic. Rush-hours hit daily along the 405 and the 101/Ventura Freeway. Accidents are frequent and motorists have to be careful not to get clipped by careless drivers attempting to switch four lanes at a time.
Sherman Oaks is also home to a bit less hectic city streets. The famous Ventura Boulevard cuts through downtown and attracts locals and tourists seeking the amazing restaurant and bars and shopping destinations.
Traffic along the Ventura Boulevard and the Van Nuys Boulevard rarely slows down and the congestion can lead to drivers making bad decisions. Surprisingly, smoke from wildfires can cause traffic hazards drivers must try to avoid.
Even if you are extra careful behind the wheel, you can still find yourself in a crash. A violent accident can leave you, and your passengers, with injuries and facing costly recoveries. You shouldn’t have to pay medical bills and make up for lost wages on your own. Especially if you weren’t at fault in the incident.
Auto Accident Injury Cases in Sherman Oaks:
There are several great ways to see the best of Sherman Oaks. Whether you choose to ride your motorcycle or your bike, run the sidewalks or pull your car out of the garage.
Sherman Oaks does it’s best to create a safe environment, but collisions happen every day regardless. If you find yourself the victim of a crash you may need professional legal help filing a claim against those responsible for the accident.
We handle all types of injury cases here for victims in Sherman Oaks.
A few of those accident types include:
- Auto Accidents involving Delivery Drivers
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Auto Accidents Involving Lyft Drivers
Frequently Asked Questions:
What if an accident was partially my fault?
You may feel that you were partly to blame for your accident, but that doesn’t mean you can’t file a claim. California is a pure comparative negligence state. That means state law allows courts to divide up responsibility between those involved in an accident. You may take 75% of the blame in an accident, but the other driver may be found 25% at fault. That driver would owe you 25% of the damages from the accident.
How long do I have to file a lawsuit?
The statute of limitations sets forth a deadline to file a lawsuit. In Sherman Oaks and the rest of California, there is typically a two-year deadline from the date of the accident to file a lawsuit for injuries.
Can a lawyer really help?
An attorney is not needed in each and every case. However, if you or a family member has suffered a serious injury in an accident, it is strongly recommended you speak to an experienced attorney for a free consultation. We’ll let you know if we think we can improve the outcome of your case.
Contact a Sherman Oaks Auto Accident Attorney
The best thing to do when injured in an automobile accident is to talk to a Sherman Oaks Accident Attorney who understands the law and has experience getting injured victims the compensation they are entitled to by state law.
Call the Law Firm of Steers & Associates at 800 824 5416 or click here to contact us online. We have attorneys with years of experience dealing with every type of motor vehicle accident, and we get results against the insurance companies and their highly-paid lawyers. Call us now to even the playing field and get the compensation you deserve.