About: Elena Steers
Elena Steers is a highly experienced bankruptcy attorney, the founder of Law Offices of Steers & Associates, and previously worked as a Bankruptcy Trustee Assistant at the Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee in Los Angeles. Her current affiliations include the State Bar of California, National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys, and Central District Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys Association.
Posts by Elena Steers:
- Should I file bankruptcy if my wages are being garnished? (November 27, 2016 - Bankruptcy)
- Should I file Bankruptcy for Hospital Bills such as Cancer in California? (November 23, 2016 - Bankruptcy)
- Can I file for California Bankruptcy if my Husband Lives out of State? (August 21, 2016 - Bankruptcy)
- Reasons You May Not Be Able To File For Chapter 7 Bankruptcy in California (July 19, 2016 - Bankruptcy)
- Filing for Bankruptcy While Receiving Social Security (June 28, 2016 - Bankruptcy)