If you are looking for an experienced Riverside car accident attorney or personal injury lawyer feel free to reach out to me. I have recovered millions for car accident victims in Southern California. I am local with offices in Riverside.
The initial consultation is always free of charge.
Choosing a Riverside personal injury attorney
When choosing an lawyer to represent you, I suggest that you look to see what their experience is. If you browse around this site, you will see that I specialize in various types of automobile accidents and the Riverside, CA area. A local attorney with experience in Riverside knows the systems and courts in place in the area.
Unlike some law firms, I am committed to providing in-depth support services for a client involved in an auto accident. I am a local attorney who gives personalized attention to each and every case. I am responsive to you so that you’re not always talking to a case manager or a paralegal.
Auto accidents handled
I handle all types of auto accident claims in the Riverside area. If you’re a Riverside resident who was injured outside of the area, I will be happy to represent you. If you live in LA and were injured in Riverside, I can help you as well. We cover all types of automobiles including cars, SUVs, trucks, big rigs, bicycles, motorcycles, and pedestrians hit by cars. If you have been injured by someone driving under the influence or involved in a bus accident, I can help with those as well.
Types of accidents in Riverside CA
Riverside obtained its name because it is beside the Santa Ana River. It is the county seat of Riverside County. Of course, there are T-Bone accidents, rear end accidents, fender benders, head on collisions, and big rig accidents here just as there are on any other roadway in the USA. Accidents unique to Riverside include, but are not limited to:
- Accidents along Riverside Freeway / California State Route 91. High speed accidents occur here on the 91 Express Lanes, often involving multiple passengers. There are also various big rigs and 18-wheelers traveling along 91 on their way to Los Angeles, San Bernardino, or other areas of the state.
- Accidents along California State Route 60. SR60 goes from LA, over the Santa Ana River, right through Riverside and on to the Eastern part of the state.
- Interstate 215. The SR 60/SR 91/I-215 interchange is very confusing, especially to people new to the interchange. Unfortunately, this often results in unsafe lane changes.
- Major roads. Major roads in Riverside include Van Buren Blvd, Alessandro Blvd, Victoria Ave, and Central Ave. Left turns, people running red lights, and distracted drivers cause accidents on these roads and at major intersections.
Car Accident Injuries
Car accident victims who have sustained traumatic injuries in Riverside are often transported to Riverside Community Hospital or Riverside County Regional Medical Center. There are other hospitals patients go to depending on the injuries sustained and severity of the injury. Whiplash is common, and so are other serious injuries including traumatic amputations, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns, scarring, broken bones, back injuries, and more.
What to do after an auto accident
After a car accident, it’s always a good idea to get as much information as possible. Here are some of the things we’ll be looking for. Sometimes people don’t have complete information but we always try get as much information as necessary.
- The name, address, and phone number of the other driver.
- Insurance company information for the other driver including the policy number.
- License plate number of the other car.
- The year, make, model, and color of the other car.
- Photos that are taken of cars involved in an accident are often helpful.
- We also advise that specific information as to the accident itself be conveyed. For example, we ask for the location of the accident including the street, the lane each driver was in, the direction of travel, speed, things like that.
- If there are any witnesses at the scene of an accident, it’s very important to get their names and numbers. Our firm hires investigators to talk to witnesses in various languages if necessary, so it’s very important to get witness information.
- If the police came to the accident scene then it’s important to give us a copy of the police officer’s card and information so we can request and order the police report
Riverside CA address:
Steers and Associates
11801 Pierce Street #200
Riverside, CA 92505