If you are looking for an experienced Riverside car accident attorney or personal injury lawyer feel free to reach out to me. I have recovered millions for car accident victims in Southern California. I am a local attorney with offices in Riverside. The initial consultation is always free of charge.
Choosing a Riverside Personal Injury Attorney
When you have been injured in an accident, you expect your medical team to make you a top priority so that you can get back on your feet. You should never settle for less when choosing your attorney as well. A local attorney with experience in Riverside understands the legal community and can use that knowledge to provide you with the best legal service possible.
Unlike some law firms, I am committed to providing in-depth support services for a client involved in an auto accident. I am a local attorney who gives personalized attention to each and every case. I will work with you directly so that you’re not always talking to a case manager or a paralegal.
How Much Is Your Settlement Worth?
Schedule a completely free, no obligation consultation with our team
Auto Accidents Represented
I handle all types of accident claims in the Riverside area. If you’re a Riverside resident who was injured outside of the area, I will be happy to represent you. If you live in LA and were injured in Riverside, I can help you as well. We cover all types of automobile accidents including cars, SUVs, trucks, big rigs, bicycles, motorcycles, and pedestrians hit by cars. Regardless of the circumstances, I will provide you guidance as to your legal options.
Types of Accidents in Riverside, CA
Of course, there are T-Bone accidents, rear-end accidents, fender benders, head-on collisions, and big rig accidents here just as there are on any other roadway in the USA. Accidents unique to Riverside include, but are not limited to:
- Accidents along Riverside Freeway / California State Route 91. High-speed accidents occur here on the 91 Express Lanes, often involving multiple passengers. There are also various big rigs and 18-wheelers traveling along 91 on their way to Los Angeles, San Bernardino, or other areas of the state.
- Accidents along California State Route 60. SR60 goes from LA, over the Santa Ana River, right through Riverside and on to the Eastern part of the state.
- Interstate 215. The SR 60/SR 91/I-215 interchange is very confusing, especially to people new to the interchange. Unfortunately, this often results in unsafe lane changes.
- Major roads. Major roads in Riverside include Van Buren Blvd, Alessandro Blvd, Victoria Ave, and Central Ave. Left turns, people running red lights, and distracted drivers cause accidents on these roads and at major intersections.
Car Accident Injuries
Car accident victims who have sustained traumatic injuries in Riverside are often transported to Riverside Community Hospital or Riverside County Regional Medical Center. There are other hospitals that patients go to depending on the injuries sustained and the severity of the injury. Whiplash is common, and so are other serious injuries including traumatic amputations, brain injuries, spinal cord injuries, burns, scarring, broken bones, back injuries, and more.
What to Do After an Auto Accident
After a car accident, it’s always a good idea to get as much information as possible. Here are some of the things we’ll be looking for. Sometimes people don’t have complete information but we always try get as much information as necessary.
- The name, address, and phone number of the other driver.
- Insurance company information for the other driver including the policy number.
- License plate number of the other car.
- The year, make, model, and color of the other car.
- Photos that are taken of cars involved in an accident are often helpful.
- We also advise that specific information as to the accident itself be conveyed. For example, we ask for the location of the accident including the street, the lane each driver was in, the direction of travel, speed, things like that.
- If there are any witnesses at the scene of an accident, it’s very important to get their names and numbers. Our firm hires investigators to talk to witnesses in various languages if necessary, so it’s very important to get witness information.
- If the police came to the accident scene then it’s important to give us a copy of the police officer’s card and information so we can request and order the police report
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my car accident case go to trial?
About 90% of automobile claims are settled out of court. Of course, when the other party is unrealistic and not offering enough money then the case may go to trial. It is important to understand the litigation process and to have the ability to go to trial if that’s what is necessary.
What if the other driver was distracted?
Unfortunately, distracted driving accounts for nearly 1 in 5 traffic fatalities. Distracted driving is one form of negligence we see too often.
Should I speak to the insurance company?
It is important that you speak to an attorney ASAP, before speaking to an insurance company that has its own best interests in mind.
A recent review:
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I was in an accident where my car was totaled. At first, I thought I could handle things by myself but then my pain began to get much worse. I hired Allen based on the recommendation of a friend and he did not disappoint. He was very fast in answering my calls and emails. He also got me the maximum settlement from the other person’s insurance and then got me compensation from my insurance too. – James
Riverside, CA Address:
Steers and Associates
11801 Pierce Street #200
Riverside, CA 92505