Are you feeling defeated about your financial situation? Do you want to be debt-free? Many Americans struggle to keep with the demands of creditors, and it’s our goal to secure your financial future.
It is not out of the ordinary for people to find themselves needing to reset their finances. Filing for bankruptcy can help accomplish this.
We Can Help You Move On to a Fresh Start in Your Financial Life.
Choosing a Bankruptcy Attorney in Glendale, CA
Our legal office provides professional bankruptcy service for residents of Glendale and surrounding areas. An attorney can tailor services to meet the financial needs and schedules of our clients to attain protection.
Would You Benefit From Bankruptcy?
Schedule a completely free, no obligation consultation with our team
With an estimated population of more than 200,000 people, Glendale is the 4th largest city in Los Angeles County. Despite an average annual income here being $53,000, some people may experience losing a job and struggle to make ends meet due to the unstable economy.
If you’re falling behind on mortgage payments, our attorneys can assist you in filing for bankruptcy and stop a lender’s repossessions. We help people file for bankruptcy to eliminate credit card or medical debt, so you won’t have to worry about more lawsuits, foreclosures, phone calls, and demand letters.
Send Your Valid Email Address and Valid Phone Number to Get Free Consultations From a Bankruptcy Lawyer Today.
Benefits of Hiring a Glendale Bankruptcy Attorney
Our Glendale bankruptcy lawyers help clients file for bankruptcy under the Bankruptcy Code and overcome a financial crisis. With a free consultation and minimal attorney fees, you can experience these services and debt relief in the future.
- Stop creditor harassment: The automatic stay takes effect immediately once we file the bankruptcy. This prohibits creditors from contacting you about your debt, putting an end to mind games and threats to ensure your protection.
- Informed decision: Filing for bankruptcy is a complicated process. Not everyone has the knowledge and experience necessary to navigate the proceedings. With our free consultation, we will explain the process and the ideal solution based on your best interest.
Check Our Southern California Bankruptcy Lawyer FAQs, or Fill Out Our Free Online Bankruptcy Evaluation Form to Discuss the Specific Details of Your Situation.
Our Glendale Bankruptcy Law Services: Chapter 7 and Chapter 13
We understand that legal matters involving your finances can be stressful. This is why our first objective is to evaluate your case to discuss all legal options available.
Our Glendale bankruptcy attorneys have worked for years to learn every aspect of bankruptcy law. We have all the qualifications and knowledge needed to take expert care of your case.
- Chapter 7 bankruptcy: Chapter 7 bankruptcy, also known as liquidation, aims to eliminate some of your debt and provide you with a clean slate. A trustee will collect and sell off your assets to pay your debt, while some of your assets remain protected, like your home and retirement funds.
- Chapter 13 bankruptcy: Chapter 13 bankruptcy is more of a restructuring. For individuals unable to pay their creditors yet still have a regular income, Chapter 13 bankruptcy consolidates debts and establishes a payment plan to pay off debts with your projected future income. This prevents home foreclosures or stops interest accrual on tax debts.
Let Our Attorneys Get You All the Available Protection Under the Law.
California Bankruptcy Process
We have successfully represented thousands of individuals and small business owners. Our attorneys will assist you throughout the bankruptcy process to ensure your financial freedom.
- Bankruptcy hearing: After filing the case, we will inform you of the hearing date where a trustee will examine your case and documents. Our attorneys will prepare you for the hearing, and we’ll also provide representation for the meeting.
- Bankruptcy discharge: If there are no assets to distribute to the creditors, it may take 3 to 4 months to discharge and close the case. We will double-check the discharge to ensure you understand the settlement. After that, you can go on living a normal, debt-free life.
Let Us Help You Regain Control of Your Finances.
About the Law Offices of Steers & Associates
Elena Steers is the founding member of the Law Offices of Steers and Associates. She manages a full-service debt relief agency with offices serving California, from Lake Ave to Glendale and nearby areas.
Her specialization includes working as a Bankruptcy Trustee Assistant at the Office of the Chapter 13 Trustee in Los Angeles. She reviews bankruptcy filing submissions and represents creditors pursuing debt collections with a respected Los Angeles law firm.
Steers is also a current member of the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys. With intimate knowledge of bankruptcy filings from several positions throughout the process, there’s no one in the Glendale area better suited to assist you with Chapter 7 or Chapter 13 bankruptcy.
Get the Most Informative and Stress-Free Consultation in California Today.
Book a Free Consultation with a Glendale Bankruptcy Attorney
If you need a Glendale bankruptcy attorney, call Elena Steers and the Law Offices of Steers and Associates. We value an attorney-client relationship to serve Glendale residents and help them overcome overwhelming debt through our local office.
Law Offices of Steers & Associates
5900 Sepulveda Blvd., Suite 270
Sherman Oaks, CA 91411
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday 9:00 AM – 5:30 PM
Our Bankruptcy Lawyers Represent Clients Across California. Experience Bankruptcy Relief With a Glendale, CA Law Firm.